After the implementation of the GST, one of the biggest problems facing all businessmen is that they do not even know for their business, how to do GST registration in Noida. Have come up with the responses and will also tell you how to register GST online.
Why is GST registered for business?
GST means that the goods and services tax is a system under which a uniform tax is applied on the sale. Due to its enforcement, you will not have to pay various types of indirect taxes. For those traders and taxpayers who have a proper turnover of 20 lakh or more in a financial year online, it is compulsory to do GST registration in Noida under GST.
How to Do GST Online Registration?
The online service in the GST system is connected to GST network. The process of online registration is very simple and convenient. Let us know step by step how you can register online and how to Import export code
1. To register online, you must visit the Government of India website http://www.gst.gov.in. Then you have to click on the register tab and give your basic information.
2. In this form A, you have to enter your name, state name, legal name of your business, postcode, PAN, email id, mobile number.
3. Clicking on the submit button will send an OTP One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number. Using that password, a new form will appear in front of you.
4. In Form B you also have to give various detailed information related to your business such as full name of business, date of commencement of it, annual turnover etc. Also, you will need to upload the required documents in the prescribed place.
5. After filling both forms and uploading the necessary documents, your application will be checked. This can take 3 to 4 days. After the investigation, some other documents will be asked for approval for uploading you will have to upload.
6. After approval, you will get a GST registration certificate and in this way you will be successfully registered.
The documents that will be required during the Import export code include the bank statements, ROC copy of the company, registration certificate of the MOA or AOA, PAN card and if there is a partnership, then Partnership Deed Paper.
For documents related to the address- If the property is your name then bill for electricity bill or landline, as well as water bill will be given. If the property is on rent, then a copy of the NOC or Rent Agreement will be made. Additionally, you will have to upload a passport size photo.